You do not have to fight social security by yourself. Why gamble when this may be your only chance to win. Social security disability lawyers normally get their fee only if you win and get back benefits. Here are the top 9 reasons to use a cincinnati social security disability attorney
1. Been denied benefits already, you have to appeal in court and want help preparing the case for the judge.
2. Overwhelmed with the paperwork and would prefer to have to assistance to make certain the paperwork is filled out correct and all necessary medical information is included.
3. Some feel representative fee's are nominal compared total cash value and health insurance.
4. Your chances of winning increase!
Social security reports a 26% better chance of winning with an appeal with an attorney. In my opinion, the reason for this is because the representative has a better understanding of how the Social Security Administration decides your case, and what to do to support your decision.
5 You have tried to understand the process but know that you are probably missing something that may cause you to loose.
6. You want someone who knows what to ask for from your doctors that supports your case.
7. You want maximum PAST DUE BENEFITS. Representative's try to roll back the onset date of your disability so you get a larger back benefit check. And they have every incentive to do so . This is because they get paid up to 25% of this amount up to $6000
8 Saves you countless trips to Social Security
9. Representative's can uncover additional evidence that could be the slight edge for you in winning benefits. Advise you and prepare you and represent you at a hearing where there may be a social security doctor and vocational expert.
by cincinnati social security disability attorney Anthony Castelli. Call today 1-800-447-6549 to get the help you need to get what you deserve.