Sunday, December 26, 2010

Social Security Disability Claim Denied - You Can Still Win

        IF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIM IS DENIED - YOU CAN STILL WIN SAYS CINCINNATI DISABILITY LAWYER





                                   
We have just begun to fight. Famous words and none truer when it comes to your first social security disability denial. So do not give up. Never quit when it comes to your fight for social security disability benefits. Only about 1/3 of claimamts win at the initial application. But if your case is timely appealed about 70% of those denied claims win. How does this happen . What steps should you take to make it happen.

Cincinnati Social security disability applicants immediately go to my social security disability web site and and contact me so I can see if I can help. That's what you should do immediatley. There is no fee and no obligation for this free evaluation of your case.

If we think we can help we will have you sign a fee contract that is affordable as our fee is based on whether we recover back benefits for you.

An experienced Social security disability attorney ( I  have been helping disability claimants for over 29 years. I am a member of National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives ) I have won many  cases where claimants have been initially denied. I know what's critical for you to win your case. So I make every effort to get those critical pieces in evidence.I tell you of what you can do to help yourself help your case.

Call Cincinnati social security disability lawyer Anthony Castelli today at 1-800-447-6549