If you live in Cincinnati Ohio and are so ill or injured that you will not be able to work, you may be able to get social security disability benefits. But the process in complicated for a lay person so getting guidance can make all the difference in the world.
You don't have to worry about how you will pay your lawyer since most of us take a fee of 25% of you back benefits only if we win of course. You have a much better chance of winning your case if it is presented to meet the hurdles Social security puts in front of you.
Here is the Social security checklist they use to evaluate your case in a specific order:
SOCIAL SECURITY'S MAIN CHECKLIST
1. Are you now working at some competitive level? This is called sustained gainful employment . generally if you are making over $1000 per month that can be gainful employment. so you still may be able to work a little and qualify.
2. If you are not working, is your condition severe? Don't worry about this step. Almost every condition is severe.
3. If you condition is severe, does your condition meet a medical listing?
4. If your condition does not meet a listing, can you return to your past work?
5. If you cannot return to past work, can you do any other type of work?
Find out why people 50 or over have an easier path to social security disability benefits in some cases. Or if you would like a free consultation to see if you may have a case or even if social security denied you please call my law office at 1-800-447-6549 . Or go to to my web site and find inside tips that can help your case for social security disability