Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ask Me Your Most Burning Cincinnati SSI Disability Question

If you are considering applying for SSI Suplemental Security Income or SSDI Social security disability income because you are unable to work you probably have a burning question or two.

Some people seeking help call me and just ask how do they file for social security disability .The second big question is, Can I get social security disability, what are the requirements. Or you may have an entirely different question.

I would be happy to anwer any question you have about getting SSI or SSDI for free. In other words you can  talk to a real lawyer that practices social security disability law free of charge . All you have to do is pick up the phone and call at 513-621-2345.

Or you can go to my social security disability lawyer web page and ask your question there. You will get an added bonus of the many free videos and articles that help explain How to file for social security disability and what you must prove to win your claim. As well as 7 critical mistakes that can ruin your Social security disability claim.

If I think you have a claim I will tell you and then if you desire to hire me take your case on a contingency fee basis. My fee is only charged on and comes out of past due benefits and is 25% of the past due benefits capped at $6000. Don't delay you may be loosing benefits by failing to act. Click contact us for social security disability

Anthony Castelli Attorney Social security Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio
513-621-2345