Cincinnati Social Security Disability Lawyer Reveals 7 Horrible Mistakes Social Security Claimants Make
Here are 7 critical things not to do if you want to win your social security case.
1. Thinking social security will get all the evidence. Social security will usually get some evidence but usually they will not get the complete medical records and reports that could help you win your case.
2. Thinking that you are so ill or injured that your illness or injury will speak for yourself. Just because you know someone that got disability and they do not seem as bad as you don't think you will automatically win.
3. Failing to file a timely appeal. If you do not appeal your case in the time given you may loose your chance to get any or all the benefits you deserve.
4. Thinking that the social security people you talk with will help you win your case.
5. Thinking that if you get denied appealing your case is just a waste of time. This in many cases is absolutely untrue. That's why a case taken all the way to a judge can be a winner even after two denials
6. Thinking that a non attoreny representative will be cheaper than an attorney.
7. Thinking that you can not afford an attorney. Most attorneys take these case on the basis that their fee will be 25% of the past due benefits up to a maximum of $6000. So when you can not afford to loose know that you can afford an atorney to help you win
by Cincinnati social security disability attorney Anthony Castelli. Call him today at 1-800-447-6549 to get the help you need. Anthony is a member of the National Association for social security Representatives